From grades 3 through 10, ACT® Aspire® provides an original, connected way of calculating student progress. The device is anchored by the ACT® test for pupils in grades 11 and 12 and offers empirically based readiness benchmarks at each grade.
The ACT Aspire Assessment System® is really a vertically scaled, standards-based system of assessments that monitors pupil development and progress toward university and profession readiness.
We provide a system of yearly vertically articulated, standards-based Summative Assessments connected to behave College Readiness Benchmarks and other sets of state criteria.
Our Interim Assessments provide fast, convenient, and accurate dimension. They may be implemented at periods prior to the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.
Our class room Assessments were created for versatile execution between their Interim counterparts. Each evaluation provides insights that are guiding pupil progress.
An extensive System with Two Significant Components: Summative and Periodic Assessment
- Elements which may be utilized separately or together with
- Data that educators may use to create effective learning programs dedicated to university and job readiness.
Six reasons that are good Implement ACT Aspire
- The only system of assessments straight linked to the absolute most utilized university entry exam, the ACT test
- The first longitudinal evaluation to completely link pupil performance with readiness benchmarks
- Accurately predicts pupils’ future ratings in the ACT
- Offers educators greater exposure into certain regions of scholastic danger
- Delivers evidence-based outcomes
- Regular assessments that result in interventions that are early
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and class room assessments
- Connected to ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned because of the popular Core State guidelines
- Anchored by the capstone university readiness evaluation, the ACT
- Numerous concern types: built response, chosen reaction, and technology-enhanced
- Subject matter: English, mathematics, reading, technology, and composing for grades 3–8 and school that is early highgrades 9–10)
- Modular administration of topics and grades available
- On the web delivery of assessments with old-fashioned paper-and-pencil choice
Together, We Could Make Students Unstoppable
Observe how educators are utilizing ACT Aspire track and enhance pupil readiness for career and college.
Get started doing ACT Aspire
Just how to purchase
We encourage you for more information about the worthiness of delivering ACT Aspire assessments by doing our information demand kind. An ACT representative will reach out to you to discuss the program upon completing the request.
With both summative and assessments that are periodic, ACT Aspire could be administered in many how to meet up with the requirements of one’s pupils. Unique “bundled” pricing can be obtained if the summative and regular assessments are ordered together .For detail by detail pricing information also to talk about an ACT Account Manager to your testing plan, call 855.434.6010 or finish the shape here.
Two test windows are offered for ACT Aspire summative evaluating each 12 months: One screen when you look at the autumn and another screen into the spring. The ACT Aspire summative evaluation is a test that is computer-delivered. Nevertheless, it could be delivered via paper-and-pencil evaluating for the fee that is additional. The assessments that are periodic CBT just.
2019-2020 Prices and Testing Windows
2019-2020 Rates (Val >
|ACT Aspire Periodic||$9.00 per pupil|
|Summative on the web Testing||$25.00 per pupil|
|Summative Paper Testing||$31.00 per student|
|Summative Alternatives||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50 Individual that is printed score: $0.50|
|Summative Discounts||Order four or even https://essaytyperonline.com more grades of students: $1.00 off/Student
purchase 400-1,000 students: $1.00 off/Student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/Student
When Summative and Periodic ordered during same college year: $4.00 off/Student (placed on Summative)
2019-2020 Testing Windows
|Test Session||Contract Deadline* Window that is testing Aspire 2019-2020||N/A||Sept 3, 2019 – June 30, 2020|
|ACT Aspire Summative Fall 2019||August 9, 2019||Sept 30, 2019 – Nov 22, 2019|
|ACT Aspire Summative Spring 2020||February 7, 2020||Mar 30, 2020 – Might 22, 2020|
*This deadline could be the date a finalized agreement is needed. It will be possible to accomplish enrollment and signal the agreement similar time utilizing a electronic signature.